Maintaining good oral hygiene is a critical part of looking after general health. And, during childhood is the best time to start learning good oral hygiene habits. Our education program sets kids up with all the tools they need to practice good oral hygiene for life.
Kids will also see our hygienist for active care to maintain great oral health.
Regular active care can prevent:
- Gum and bone disease
- Bad breath
- The consequences of these bacterial diseases.
Since the mouth is one of the most highly infected parts of the body, continuous care is very important. Good oral hygiene equals fresh breath and a healthy mouth. It’s your surest way to Look Better, Feel Better, Be Better.
A first-world standard of care is to:
- Brush properly at least twice a day, preferably with an Oral B electric toothbrush
- Floss daily to clean between your teeth
- Visit a good registered hygienist every four to six months
A hygienist will:
- Recommend the safest products to use
- Guide you through proper home care that best suits your lifestyle
- Get rid of plaque and tartar build-up
Want to see our hygienist? Book an appointment today.