Oral Health Assessment
Our Oral Health Assessment is a one hour consultation designed to get a complete diagnosis of your childs mouth, teeth and gum condition as well as the aesthetics of their face and smile.
We listen to you, learn about your concerns and let you know what you can expect from us. This is the beginning of a long-term relationship of care we wish to start with your family.
This is much more than a dental exam. It is a complete oral heath and smile assessment, including:
- facial and smile aesthetics
- gum and bone health diagnosis
- functional analysis of jaw joints
- teeth examination to find any existing or potential problems
- health risk analysis for prevention of cavities and gum disease
During this oral assessment we will take:
- a panoramic scan of the mouth
- digital pictures of the face, mouth & smile
- digital x-rays of teeth & bone
- a Cephalo x-ray scan of jaw joints & facial bones
- a saliva test (to establish the level of bacteria in the mouth)
After creating a treatment plan, we invite you back to discuss your child's treatment options as well as cost and payment options available to you.
We offer interest-free finance through Carecredit.
Book an Oral Health Assessment by making an online booking request today.